How it works.
Afri-dealmart is the biggest E-commerce platform that is aimed at connecting Business to Business, Business to Customers and Business to Administration.
This is mostly termed as a digital market where every business is given a chance to open up their shops by creating and registering their shops. The main role of afri-delamart is to advertise and sell products to several people and several countries.
Afri-dealmart is not a broking platform it allows customers to interact with their sellers and the world is formed as a small village where by people can even purrchance their products online at their convenience since it’s the seller’s obligation to give services and products to clients at their convenience.
We rent shops space at a lower price based on annual basis and do adverts in form of special banners
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing or using Afri-dealmart services, you agree to be bound by these terms, including our Privacy and Copyright Protection, Warranties& Disclaimer, Liability Policies, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, and regulatory requirements, so it is important that you read this agreement carefully before you create an account. We may update the terms from time to time, so you should check this page regularly for updates.
Welcome to Afri-dealmart, operated by Crypto Bridge Africa Limited (“CBA”) for users located in Uganda, and operated by, Crypto Bridge Africa Limited (“CBA”). For all other users. As used in this Agreement, the terms “Afridealmart,” “us,” “we,” the “Company”, and “our” shall refer to Crypto Bridge Africa Limited (“CBA”), as appropriate.
Your use of our Services is also subject to the Privacy and Copyright Protection, Warranties& Disclaimer, Liability Policies, and any terms disclosed and agreed to by you when you purchase additional features, products, or services from Afri-dealmart (“Additional Terms upon Purchase”), which are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not use our Services.
We reserve the right to modify, amend, or change the Terms at any time. Notice of any material change will be posted on this page with an updated effective date. In certain circumstances, we may notify you of a change to the Terms via email or other means, as appropriate under the circumstances; however, you are responsible for regularly checking this page for notice of any changes. We agree that future changes will not be retroactive without your consent. Your continued use of our Services constitutes your acceptance of any change, and you will be legally bound by the updated Terms. If you do not accept a change to the terms, you should stop using our Services immediately.
ACCOUNT ELIGIBILITY; YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
Before you create an account on afri-dealmart, make sure you are eligible to use our Services. This Section also details what you can and can’t do when using the Services, as well as the rights you grant afri-dealmart.
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that:
1. You are at least 18years old;
2. You are legally qualified to enter a binding contract with afri-dealmart;
3. You are not located in area that is subject to any Government barn.
4. You are not on any list of individuals prohibited from conducting business with in your operating area.
5. You are not prohibited by law from using our services;
6. You have not have been convicted of or pled no contest to a felony or indictable offense (or crime of similar severity), involving cyber violence; 7. You do not have more than an inactive accounts on our Services
8. You have not severally been removed from our Services by us and been a prey of cybercrime, unless you have our express written permission to create a new account.
If at any time you cease to meet these requirements, you must immediately delete your account.
You agree to:
• Comply with these Terms, and check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any change.
• Comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, Privacy and Copyright Protection laws, Warranties& Disclaimer, Liability Policies, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, and regulatory requirements.
• Use the latest version of the Website and/or App.
• Treat other users in a courteous and respectful manner, both on and off our Services.
• Be respectful when communicating with any of our customer care representatives or other employees
• Review and comply with the Community Guidelines, as updated from time to time.
• Maintain a strong password and take reasonable measures to protect the security of your login information.
You agree that you will not:
• Misrepresent your identity, age, current or previous positions qualifications, or affiliations with a person or entity.
• Use the Services in a way that damages the Services or prevents their use by other users
• Use our Services in a way to interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the platform, the servers, or our Services’ networks.
• Use our Services for any harmful, illegal, or nefarious purpose.
• Harass, bully, stalk, intimidate, assault, defame, harm or otherwise mistreat any person.
• Post or share Prohibited Content (see below)
• Solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission
• Solicit money or other items of value from another user, whether as a gift, loan, or form of compensation.
• Use another user’s account.
• Use our Services in relation to fraud, a pyramid scheme, or other similar practice.
• Violate the terms of the license granted to you by afri-dealmart (see Section 6 below)
• Disclose private or proprietary information that you do not have the right to disclose
• Copy, modify, transmit, distribute, or create any derivative works from, any Member Content or Our Content, or any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through our Services without Afri-dealmart prior written consent
• Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Afri-deamart.
• Use any robot, crawler, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our Services or its contents.
• Upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of our Services.
• Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through our Services; • “Frame” or “mirror” any part of our Services without Afri-dealmart prior written authorization.
• Use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to or Afri-dealmart the platform (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of to direct Afri-dealmart to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
• Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of our Services, or cause others to do so.
• Use or develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services or Member Content or information without our written consent.
• Use, access, or publish the Afri-dealmart application programming interface without our written consent.
• Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network.
• Encourage, promote, or agree to engage in any activity that violates these Terms.
Prohibited Content— Afri-dealmart prohibits uploading or sharing content that: • Is likely to be deemed offensive or to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
• Is obscene, pornographic, violent or otherwise may offend human dignity, or contains nudity.
• Is abusive, insulting or threatening, discriminatory or that promotes or encourages racism, tribalism, sexism, hatred or bigotry.
• Encourages or facilitates any illegal activity including, without limitation, drug abuse, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offense
• Is defamatory, libelous, or untrue
• Relates to political activities (including, without limitation, posters, campaign statements, campaign fundraisings, and campaign advertising, solicitation for services, “sugar daddy” or “sugar baby” relationships, links to other political websites or political line telephone numbers/contacts.
• Involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”
• Contains any spyware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from Afri-dealmart or otherwise;
• Infringes upon any third party’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights);
• Was not written by you or was automatically generated, unless expressly authorized by Afri-dealmart;
• Includes the image or likeness of another person without that person’s consent (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s parent or guardian), or is an image or likeness or a minor unaccompanied by the minor’s parent or guardian;
• Is inconsistent with the intended use of the Services; or • May harm the reputation of or its Afri-dealmart affiliates.
The uploading or sharing of content that violates these terms (“Prohibited Content”) may result in the immediate suspension, termination of your account or taking legal action on you.
Last updated: June 27th, 2019